Monday, December 8, 2008

Flash on house hunting

With more than half a day gone, the result of house hunting, rather room hunting has been near zilch. Either the room's taken or not available yet or my call just goes unanswered! All possible ways ..some-buddy is finding out all possible ways to screw me up! some-buddy, some where. But no, i ain't giving up yet. And it's not as much about sounding like a tigress as it is about craving a roof over my head..for my own space, a decent sized one where i can roam around or atleast toss & turn (considering my shoe-string budget!), as i please without feeling awkward.

1 comment:

Prometheus said...

Still searching for a house when you posted this flash i presume....Any news since then????What do you reallllly want? Apart from the obvious??? Go to india? Stay in Dubai?? Decided??? ****Too many questions i know, sorry***