Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday, treated well...

I had promised my friend a treat for being an awesome co-hunter & to celebrate our find. So, we decided on flick & dine. From Body of lies to Rab ne, we had to settle on Bolt. Quite a bolt that! Nevertheless, it was an easy, nice evening. Dinner at Chilly's with my favourite molten chocolate grand finale, followed by the bolt. The movie was kiddish, yes, but cute & gave our rough week, a light end. (There were some intermittent, brief animations, this evening.. unnecessary but unavoidable over the phone tussles that drained me of my illusionary sense of humour. So, no funny attempts today. Sorry!)

2 comments:

Prometheus said...

He is a good friend no doubt. Wish i had somebody half as helpful as him here!!!All the bloody friends i have!!!!Useless!!!.......I am not going on.......

Ivory Mystic said...

he's my buddy!!! he;s gotta be good... wonder wht he wud do whn he realises blogs and comments being written about him !!!