Friday, December 12, 2008

Thursday was roomy...

Thursday was the day. I finally found a room. Spacious, fitted within my budget & this got my friend dancing in joy, in the elevator on our way back! I was thinking look at what money does to people! makes them dance at its ishaara! Jokes apart, honestly, he was such a sweet heart to enjoy my success as his own. Rare find, him. Tougher than rooms! I happen to know him through my sister & am glad (and even surprised, come to think of it) that my sister has such friends. Coming back to the room issue...there is a hitch though, in the deal we cut - the house mates (a couple with a kid) are non-vegetarians. Into sea food at that! But i cannot let go of this room that we found after a very tough hunt. And, I have to move. Soon. So, it could be fishy. But i have to get in there!

2 comments:

Prometheus said...

Oh ha ha...I genuinely enjoyed this piece. Your obsession (or rather anti-obsession) with fish is hilarious. Look at the number of references you made!!!I am sure you will be ok!Also it might be lonely at first but things will get better i am sure!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice easy flow :) i love such narration !! congrats for the room :)