Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's monday...just another excuse to make a fool of myself.

I see this as turning out to be my personal diary, as if anyone is interested in that kinda shit. But hey, ordinary stories when given an overwhelming spin, go out to become block busters, ain't it? All the ordinary maniacs with no better thing to do rush to watch it, while the ordinary guy in the ordinary story mints extra ordinary amounts of money. So, i guess its better to be ordinary & a story teller than just to be ordinary & looking for stories.

My day began quite well. With virtual reality ironically, being my only touch with the real world at this time of the day; i logged on to the net & was found by my sis. We had a nice warm, merry chat, laughing at all the persons we know and at slyly smiling at our own Multiple Perosnality Disorder. I guess, we have come to a time where there is hardly anyone with just one personality to show / hide! We all have that enlightened, ever loving countenance outside masking our secret kvetch bitching just about everything inside. In a funny way, that is. Now, don't think of yourself as this do-gooder hero who has hit upon this villain in hiding & is about to bravely tear off the diguise to reveal for the whole wide world's good! If at all.., just get off line & do something more useful. In the real sense!

Well, well, i told you my thoughts are watery. I realise (if you haven't yet) that i have not got anywhere! That's no news for me..that's the way i roll. Now, i shall get off this as i have house hunting to do. In dubai. Hunting of this sort is hardly a thrill. And yeah, please do not get inspired and try such blog stunts without insane supervision. You just wont get to where you should not get to, but where you want to get to. Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Prometheus said...

Lots of comments with me in mind, i noticed...All the way from multiple disorders to "insane supervision"....i seeeeeeeee

Prometheus said...

:)

M as in Mint said...

Haha! No no...not at all..but if guilty mind pricks, then what shall i do. These were purely references to myself & myself only and if you find that these apply to you as well...then all i can say is it's not for nothing that ppl say 'birds of the same feather ...' :)